Monday, June 18, 2012

I like Cake!

I have made a few cakes for my daughter and I think they are pretty cool. I am on an adventure to make her a pretty great on this year too. She wants a Shaun the Sheep cake and we have a few images pulled to work from.

They are so cute!

Here are a few of my past adventures. They have claimed so many of the hours of my life, so I am not sure of how big I will go this year.......

but please enjoy, we sure did!


 These turned out cute despite they are not my best effort.
But, I must that there were no complaints that day!

 

This was my 1st attempt at a fondant cake...15 hours or more.
This entire cake is edible. The tube under the green fondant is the only exception.






This was last years cake, the kids went crazy.
Trees, rocks, shrubs and Perry are formed from krispie treats
and covered in marshmallow fondant.
100% edible!


Mmmmmmm Perry....grrrrrrrrr!

I use Wilton's Rolled Marshmallow Fondant. It is easy to work with and tastes way better than the stuff you buy pre-made or get on fancy wedding cakes.




No comments:

Post a Comment